To link to a webpage
In your browser:
- Open your browser and find the page you want to link to.
- Highlight the URL and select Edit > Copy.
- Open your PDF and find the page you want to link from.
- Click on the Tools tab and Select the Link Tool from the toolbar. Your cursor becomes a cross hair (+).
- Click and drag the link tool over the text you want to link to create a marquee.
- In the Create Link dialog box, choose the rectangle type (visible or invisible).
- Select a Highlight Option for when the link is selected (none, invert, outline or inset).
- Choose Action Type, Open a Web Page.
- Paste the URL you copied in Step A.
- Click Okay.
If you want to edit the link, double click the link, and select the Actions tab in the Link Properties window and change the url.
To link to another page within the same document:
Follow steps 1-5, then follow these steps:
- Choose Action Type, Go to View
- Navigate to the page in your document containing the link target.
- Click on the Set Link button.