Here at Ohio State, we have wrapped up our very last quarter, but do you know what Learning Technology accomplished this year?
Here is a brief list of our accomplishments that we listed off in a recent staff meeting:
- Upgraded lab and classroom computers to Windows 7 from Windows XP
- Improved accessibility in labs and classrooms by installing Jaws and ZoomText
- Hosted an AMAZING Innovate conference with over 400 registrants and had to close registration for fear of violating fire code
- Upgraded Carmen to Desire2Learn 9.4
- Piloted Adobe Connect
- Rolled out Research In View from our own OSU:pro
- Completed a space redesign strategy to keep pool classrooms current
- Wrapped up the year announcing Digital First
- Doubled the number of Impact grants available
What would you like to see us do next year?
Oh, by the way, don’t forget to save the date for Innovate 2013: March 26. Next year, we’ll be in the Ohio Union and will not have to turn people away!