The following announcement came through my inbox and wanted to share. Let us know if you plan to submit.
Join eLearning 2012 to collaborate with colleagues from across the country and around the world. Be a part of one of the friendliest and most comprehensive annual distance learning conferences for eLearning practitioners. Exchange your great ideas with colleagues from across the country and around the world.
Share the new and innovative educational strategies and technologies you tried that work, and about the successful and tried-and-true techniques you or your staff use to teach at a distance. Have you experienced strategies that did not work out as well as you had hoped? Share those too!
eLearning 2012 submission deadline: Friday, Oct. 7, 2011
- Long Beach, California
- February 18-21, 2012
- The Westin Long Beach
Suggested Presentation Topics Include:
- Assessment and Quality Control
- Blended and Hybrid Courses
- Certificate and Degree Programs
- Cloud Computing
- Continuing Education
- Copyright Issues
- Course and Learning Management Systems
- eLearning Policy – New and Changes
- Faculty Training
- Learning Objects and Repositories
- Management and Leadership
- Mobile Learning and Wireless
- New Technologies for Education
- Online Student Support – Library Services, Mentoring, Tutoring
- Open Source Solutions
- Research in Online Pedagogy & Methodology
- Retaining Online Students
- Serving Adult Learners (older than 25 years) and Military Students
- Serving Students with Disabilities
- Video-based Applications
- Video Games and Theory
- Web 2.0 Applications (Blogs, Google Apps, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Other (you suggest!)
Concurrent sessions at eLearning 2012 must include a presenter who is a college or university administrator, faculty, or other staff member. Group presentations may also include K-12 partners. Each concurrent session will be one hour in length and presenters will receive a discount to register.
The eLearning 2012 planning committee will review each proposal after the Oct. 7, 2011 submission deadline date. The ITC staff will contact everyone who as submitted a proposal regarding their proposal in mid-October 2011.
Contact Amy Weinfurter firstname.lastname@example.org or 202/293-3132 for more information or to be included on the conference mailing list!